Vaccine Appointment Assistance
The Marco Patriots are working hard to help those 60+ and those of any age with health issues in our community book Covid-19 vaccine appointments. If you fall into that category, please send an email to
For those who do not fall into these categories, we encourage you to try the different sites below to book vaccine appointments for yourselves.
Here to Help
A Few General Tips:
· Have your date of birth, address, cell phone # and email ready to input into sites
· Sites often do not give notice when they will open for bookings so check back several times daily.
· When you book an appointment, either take a screen shot or print out the confirmation of your appointment. Not all sites will send you a confirmation. Some sites will show your name and confirmation numbers, others will only show the date, time and location.
· Patience and perseverance are the keys to success. Rarely will you be successful instantly.
· Pfizer& Moderna are offering vaccines in our area. Quantities and distribution of each vary.
April 13, 2021
It has come to our attention that the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the US Food and Drug Administration are recommending that the United States pause the use of Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine over six reported US cases of a "rare and severe" type of blood clot. Marco Patriots are not currently booking J&J vaccine appointments.
State of Florida:
Schedule and Appointment Online
You can now check appointment availability and schedule your COVID-19 vaccination online at MyVaccine.FL.gov. Should you need any assistance, you can reach one of our vaccination support specialists at 833-840-2032. For TTY assistance, please call 833-476-1038
No appointments needed at these two vaccination facilities which are open 7 days a week:
Hardrock Stadium, 347 Don Shula Dr, Miami Gardens, FL 33056
7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Miami-Dade College- North Campus, 11380 NW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33167
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
People without on-line access may contact CVS Customer Service at: 800-746-7287
CVS opens at odd hours, often at 12:00 am to 4:30 am. but this can change without notice. Booking appointments is faster when you know the zip codes. There are now multiple locations in both Collier and Lee Counties.
They announce on their site when new appointments open up. Publix’s site for booking on-line is currently: Wednesday & Friday at: 7:00 am, but this can change so look back frequently for current updates and news.
People have 2 options to book appointments.
1. Over the phone. Call 877-250-5823. Their voice system will give you several options. When prompted, say that you “want help with something else” and then say that you “want to speak with a representative”. Do not take the option for the pharmacy. This telephone line is open 8:00 am to 11:00 pm daily. Their customer service staff use the same on-line booking system that the general public uses when booking appointments. People are able to book appointments without having a Walgreens account or an email. They will give the caller a confirmation # and store address and appointment details.
2. To book on their on-line system, each person needs to set up their own account.
• Winn Dixie opens at odd hours, even in the middle of the night, often without notice.
• There will be a question about how you want to pay. Select cash and you can move on
• They offer Moderna vaccines
The Marco Patriots are proud to serve our community. We hope that what we have provided here will be of help and value as you secure your own covid vaccination